[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TRADE --- Do I Pull the Trigger

The Hurtings

10 Team, 0.5 pt PPR, Dynasty Keeper League

START (10 players): 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 OP (QB, RB, WR, TE), 3 Flex (RB, WR, TE), 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

SCORING: 1 pt per yard rush/rec, 60 pts per rush/rec TD, 2 pts every 5 yds passing, 40 pts per pass TD, 0.5 pts per reception; 0.5 yards per punt/kick return yard, 60 pts per punt/kick return for TD

ROSTER

QB: Romo, Vick, Kolb, Favre, Rothlisberger

RB: A Petersen, Foster, Stewart, B Jackson, McGahee, Hightower, Wells

WR: Austin, R Moss, Cribbs

TE: Finley

K: Bironas

DEF: SAINTS

Note - normal starters in italics

TRADE:

GET --- Andre Johnson (WR HOU), Tony Gonzalez (TE ATL), Derrick Ward (RB HOU)

GIVE UP --- Rothlisberger, Wells, Hightower

Our league allows three IR slots and I recently activated Vick and Rothlisberger to my active roster and moved Finley to IR. I am in need of a TE due to Finley's injury. I want to trade Favre and keep Rothlisberger but my trade partner is from Pittsburgh and wants Big Ben. I do NOT need 4 QBs (counting Kolb and Vick as 1). Remember it is a Dynasty Keeper League where I can protect 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, TE) at the end of the season. Am I depleting my RB depth by getting rid of Wells and Hightower? Would you make the trade?

My potential starting line-up could be .....

Romo, Vick, Petersen, Foster, A Johnson, M Austin, R Moss, Gonzalez (Finley when he returns), Bironas, and the Saints.

My # 3 RB would be either Stewart or Brandon Jackson