[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it time to trade Collie?

injendsm

With his heel issue and the return of Garcon (with Gonzalez apparently not far behind) I have a feeling his value is only going to drop. Is it time to cut ties and try to trade him? I'm thinking about offering him to either the Harvin owner or the Moss owner.

Uhm, no. Collie is and will be Manning favorite targets. Don't worry your little head on Gonzalez. He's a non-factor. Garcon just isn't fitting the role that many were thinking he was going to fill so Collie will still be a good fantasy start. Collie wasn't in on his normal play book schemes and look how efficiently Manning was last week :wacko:

True, but the fact that he's been in a walking boot the last week or so has me a little worried. Unless Mike Wallace does what I think he will with Big Ben at the helm in Pitt, my only other option at WR is Steve Smith (NYG) who has only had 2 good games out of 5.

Even IF you believe Collie is a preferred target of Manning.... so is Reggie Wayne and so is Dallas Clark.... not to mention with Garcon in the mix, his targets will drop some more...... I wouldn't give him away, but with the right goods coming back, I would consider moving him....

Even IF you believe Collie is a preferred target of Manning.... so is Reggie Wayne and so is Dallas Clark.... not to mention with Garcon in the mix, his targets will drop some more...... I wouldn't give him away, but with the right goods coming back, I would consider moving him....

Would Moss or Harvin be worth it?

I'd move him for Moss without question.... assuming you are talking Randy Moss.

Harvin is a push in my opinion as I trust Favre and the Vikes less than I do Peyton and the Colts......

With Harvin I would evaluate the next couple of weeks(if possible) and then explore it..

Definitely Randy Moss. The guy in my league who has him also has AJ but is incredibly weak at RB & is currently the last place team. I figure I could offer him either Collie for Moss or Collie & Matthews/Best for Moss. I think the latter would have a better chance of being accepted since it helps him at a position he's getting killed in.

Difference being in that Manning will throw 40 to 50 times a game giving a guy like Collie 10-20 opportunities. Collie and Manning are in sync so being number 2 on a team like the Cults is a pretty damn good thing.