[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

blockbuster trade advice

I know a blockbuster trade with chris johnson doesn't come around all that often, considerably. I am in a two QB league and have a plethora of QB's and wide outs. And my running backs arent that bad either. I was offered a trade that involved chris Johnson and jabar gafney for my kyle orton, jahvid best, and wes welker. my team is:

Tom Brady

Kyle Orton

Big Ben

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Jammal Charles

peyton Hillis

Jahvid best

Randy Moss

desean Jackson

Austin Collie

Steve Smith (carolina)

Wes Welker

Mercedes Lewis

Greenbay Defense

and Matt Bryant (kicker)

i tried swaying him to take Desean Jackson instead of wes wellker, but no luck, he is in desperate need of a QBs and Wideouts....his team is Bruce Gradkowski, Crason Palmer, Chris Johnson, Pierre thomas, Ronnie Brown, Anquan Boldin, Hakeem Nicks, Dustin Keller, Steelers D., Rob Bironas, Greg Jennings, jabar gafney and mike tolbert.

Any suggestions on what i should do? I realy like the idea of Chris johnson but with wes welker and moss having no more bye issues, I really do not want to part with either.

Starting line up is 2 QB, 2 RBs, 2 wideouts, 1 Flex, 1 TE, Defense, and Kicker

With having a flex, that'd be the only reason I'd be cautious about making this deal, since right now you can start up to 3 RBs, but with byes or injury, you literally only have 2 that you can call on (though quality-wise, your 3 RBs would be awesome).. Add to that you'd lose WR depth, so you could lose some points during bye-weeks with less depth for your flex; However...

I'd take the deal, just because the upgrade to Chris Johnson in your starting lineup, and only having to rely on Charles as your RB2 and Hillis your RB3/flex, is quite a nice upgrade; And Big Ben shouldn't be that big of a downgrade from Orton to get yourself a proven elite RB, who should start really turning it on again.