[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

L T & Schaub for Romo & McFadden

toolman

Starting this post over as I had the title wrong! Hello all, I had originally offered this owner Schaub, LT and Shiancoe for Romo, F Jackson and Gates, He countered with he gives me Romo and McFadden I give him Schaub and L T. what do you all think Schaub is throwing up a stinker every other game I am strong at Rb I think Hicks and White are a solid tandem at wr. I also had another owner come at me with Boldin for LT which I think is lopsided in her favor I am not a big Boldin fan at the moment. Please any advice is greatly appreciated I am surging at 3-2 on a 2 game win streak and need to continue. Thanks all

His Team:

Eli Manning, NYG

Maurice Jones-Drew, Jac

Fred Jackson, Buf

Mark Clayton, StL

Greg Jennings, GB

Antonio Gates, SD

Adam Vinatieri, Ind

Fred Taylor, NE

Tony Romo, Dal

Wes Welker, NE

Darren McFadden, Oak

BenJarvus Green-Ellis, NE

Jeremy Maclin, Phi

Seahawks D/ST, Sea

Yes, Your RB are pretty sick and you could afford to loose LT. Romo is going to be playing from behind the rest of the season and throwing a lot. I think Schaub should come around, but he does not look as good as last year. I say make the trade.

I say no, you have a gem in LT right now, shaub will not dissapoint.. Espeically when Andre Johnson comes back..

The only reason you should do this is because it would let you out of a bye week with your QB, romo has already sat. I need a bit of help with a trade offer for rodney white,

1. You dont "need" LT and he is still old, and might not survive a full season. His value won't get better than it is right now.

2. Romo vs Schaub? They are pretty equal imo. Schaub is a little bit more injury proned.

3. McFadden has already been injured. Risky. Bush did well in his absence as welll, so might lose touches to him.

Sooo....I dont see too much of an upside for you here. Looking at his squad, I can understand that he wants to strengthen his RB. Gates is probably the only player he has, that will strenghten your lineup, so maybe just tweak your first offer?

Schaub, LT, Shiancoe - Romo, Gates, (and green-ellis)?

I actually tried to get Gates in the first proposal he countered with this offer I don't see Schaub and Romo as quite equal so far as Romo has scored double digits in every game so far this season and no stinkers like Schaub has 3 times!(7,8,&1) My main concern for trading Schaub away is I have A Foster and like last week having a rb and qb from the same team bit me in the ass 2 whopping points from both! Luckily I started White, Hicks, my K/Def scored decent points and the guy I was playing well his Qb ran into the KC defense.....did I just say KC and Def in the same sentence??? YIKES twice :-)

I haven't been starting LT since Foster and Peterson are my starters so is this trade lopsided now? I initially offered Schaub, LT, Shiancoe for Romo, Gates and F Jackson. I knew he was taking a hit at Te but he's getting an upgrade at Rb and at the time I considered Romo and Schaub a push. Thanks for any input

Over 70 views and only 3 responses... whats a guy have to do to get advice on here I have all my league info posted so if someone took the time to view/read it why not take an extra min and answer???/ I answer some posts on here so its not like I don't contribute I don't get it LOL

Edited by toolman

I think the reason people don't answer sometimes is that they just don't have anything to add, new or otherwise; that's what I tell myself, at least, when I have a thread that's been looked at 80 times without much in the way of replies. As for your question, I'd go through with the trade. Romo is a big upgrade to the disappointment that Schaub has been this season. You're both trading RB's who could potentially get hurt later on, the only difference is LT will be playing right now. With McFadden, you just have to worry about how many of his carries will be vultured by Michael Bush.

I think the reason people don't answer sometimes is that they just don't have anything to add, new or otherwise; that's what I tell myself, at least, when I have a thread that's been looked at 80 times without much in the way of replies. As for your question, I'd go through with the trade. Romo is a big upgrade to the disappointment that Schaub has been this season. You're both trading RB's who could potentially get hurt later on, the only difference is LT will be playing right now. With McFadden, you just have to worry about how many of his carries will be vultured by Michael Bush.

Thanks a bunch... I countered with Schaub and Charles for Romo and McFadden I haven't heard back form him.