[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Rodney White, Shonne Greene for Deangelo Williams, Javhid Best and Dwayne Bowe

troy_21

QB: Brett Favre, Donavan McNabb, Kevin Kolb

HB: Adrian Peterson, C.J. Spilelr, Shonne Greene, Marion Barber.

WR: Rodney White, Miles Austin, Larry Fitzgerald, Braylon Edwards, Vincent Jackson

TE: Vernon Davis

K: Matt Bryant

D: Bears

Trade Rodney White, Shonne Greene for Deangelo Williams, Javhid Best and Dwayne Bowe

Lacking serious depth in my hb department....

Edited by troy_21

I assume you mean Roddy White...not Rodney.....

So this trade is ok, but I might try and push a different receiver than Roddy White. The guy is a BEAST. I might try and offer Fitz who is a bit more inconsistent, maybe throw in Barber to try and sweeten.

My issues are that D Williams has been really inconsistent this year with Carolina having a HORRIBLE OFFENSE...0-5...with a backup QB and their star WR out.... Best is injured right now, and D Bowe has sucked this year for the most part. So Bowe is a throw away, you would never play him probably.

Best and D Williams would be a boost to your RB corp, but wouldn't be worth it at the expense of Roddy White...I say counter if possible

is it PPR?? What positions do you play, because not sure if this trade is really worth it for you.

Right now you are stacked at WR...and your RB aren't that bad...Greene, showed some explosiveness on Monday, and LT is great, but he is old (in football yrs), and everyone is predicting him not making it thru the year at this pace...now granted he has already proven most wrong running like has this year...but I could def see Greene cutting back into touches before long, maybe even taking over starting, and pushing LT to a change of pace...Now Barber is on his way out...just doesn't have it anymore....but CJ Spiller is young, could push on Fred Jackson as well before the end of the season....

either way, just not sure its really worth the upgrade at RB for the loss at WR....White is # 4th overall in pts this yr...Austin is 6th. Really depends on what type of league you play in/what positions you play...

at least thats my 2 cents

is it PPR?? What positions do you play, because not sure if this trade is really worth it for you.

Right now you are stacked at WR...and your RB aren't that bad...Greene, showed some explosiveness on Monday, and LT is great, but he is old (in football yrs), and everyone is predicting him not making it thru the year at this pace...now granted he has already proven most wrong running like has this year...but I could def see Greene cutting back into touches before long, maybe even taking over starting, and pushing LT to a change of pace...Now Barber is on his way out...just doesn't have it anymore....but CJ Spiller is young, could push on Fred Jackson as well before the end of the season....

either way, just not sure its really worth the upgrade at RB for the loss at WR....White is # 4th overall in pts this yr...Austin is 6th. Really depends on what type of league you play in/what positions you play...

at least thats my 2 cents

I have to agree. Once Greene is given the keys back, he will be a MONSTER in this offense. I love Best in a PPR setting but I just think your giving way to much up. DWill will only be a factor if he actually gets traded. I just see no perks to him this year.