[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help with Flex (RB or WR)

ThatDude

It appears Calvin Johnson is injured and if he does play this week I think it's a risk. That being said I need help with replacing him in my lineup. Normally I play Gates as my Flex with CJ at WR because my league doesnt require a TE and TE's can play in our WR slot.

Options at Flex - Driver, Roy Williams, Lynch, Ronnie Brown, Calvin Johnson(injured)

.5 PPR with bonus for long TD's and yardage

Start - 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1Flex(RB or TE or WR), 1K, 1 Def

Starting Lineup for Week 6

QB - Orton

RB1 - Ray Rice

RB2 - Bradshaw

WR1/TE1 - Randy Moss

WR2/TE2 - Brandon Marshall

WR3/TE3 - Gates

Flex - ?

K - Bryant

Def - Tenn

Bench

QB - Flacco

RB - Lynch, McGahee, Ronnie Brown

WR - Driver, Calvin Johnson, Roy Williams

I'd go Ronnie Brown. Always has big play ability, and he's going up against a middle of the pack Defense thats banged up.

McGahee isn't hardly fantasty relevant anymore as is. Lynch's role on the abysmal Seattle offense hasn't been established yet. Driver has Matt Flynn throwing to him for the first time in his career against a stingy Miami D. Roy Williams is inconsistent, along with the rest of the cowboys. And Johnson is too iffy to start for sure this early in the week.