[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick up Britt?

jaec012

So i drafted R. White, Crabtree, Aromashodu, Jacoby Jones but besides White i dropped all of them and now have a WR corp i scraped up from WW and FA.

WR are in my sig should i drop one of them for Britt or am i ok?

also which 3 WR should i start this week?

White for sure

Moore @ TB

Tate @ Bal

Garcon @ Was

Amendola @ SD

Edited by jaec012

santonio holmes jus dropped to WW

im thinkin abt dropping moore for holmes and amendola for britt

any insight?

I can see dropping Moore for Britt because Moore will have big games, but some dang erratic, but what is the logic in dropping Amendola? This is a kid that now has the spotlight on him and so much potential for HUGE numbers now that he's the number 1.

yea amendola has potential but i think holmes and britt will have better numbers and i dont know how well amendola will take that pressure...

i dont know too much about him but do you think he can rise up to be a #1 receiver?

You have no idea how Holmes will do. Kelly is more of Sanchez's go to guy and they run 68% of the time. Plus you have Edwards & Cotchery who are taking their own chunks of a small dosage.

If Amendola does near what Clayton was able to do, he will be a sold low end WR1 and with his talent, he should be able to be a mid range wr1. Britt will get good numbers, but again, he's on a team that doesn't have a passing QB. He's been getting TD's each game, but if he doesn't, you hosed with maybe 3 points.

Just saying. Don't read a whole lot in to the Holmes minutia just yet.