[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stacked roster set everywhere but defense

Start 1: Brees, Stafford (should be back by Brees bye week)

Start 2: Foster, PT, Moreno, Greene, Bush, BJGE (a little patchwork here, doing well now just need to get healthy)

Start 3: Wayne, Austin, Nicks, SMoss, BLloyd, BTate (embarrassment of riches, could deal SMoss or Lloyd and still be set)

12 team league

Stuck with the crappy Dallas D, and hoping someone drops a D during a bye week that is an improvement.

Are there any D outside of Pitt that would be worth trying to trade for? Jets? Tenn? Green Bay? Phil?

SMoss or Lloyd too crazy a price to pay for a D? Thing is, they aren't helping me on my bench...

I may be able to trade SMoss for Titans D. Points scored are identical and owner is hurting at W/T.

Titans have consistent production all year.

I've always preferred to play the waver wire with D's that have great matchups, it's worked welll for me, who is available on the WW. I wouldn't say your are stacked by any means at RB. I would look to trade a WR and upgrade at RB before you try and upgrade at D

steelers jets and packers all have great D but I wouldn't trade a #1 WR for one of them. a #1 WR can get 30 points or more in a single week. Unless a D/ST has a couple pick 6 or runbacks they are going get u around 10 points a week.

If someone offered me a #1 WR or RB I'd deal my D in a second.

either play the WW for a D with a good match up or just don't play a Defense on ur bye week....

I wouldn't. Defenses are too hard to predict and Dallas' def may come on later in the year. I had Dallas' def last year and they were terrible in the beginning of the year but came on strong at playoff time. I agree that trading one of those WR's for an upgrade at RB makes more sense.