[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huge Trade: Opinions Please?!?

crispypickles

So i'm about to make a huge deal I think.... I'm a Patriots fan, which doesn't help my decision making skills here:

Brady, Boldin, and Eddie Royal

for

Romo and Jamaal Charles

Dude is in desperate need of a RB for this week, and I'm kind of in the same boat at WR, where I have MJD and BJGE starting already because Benson is on a bye week. So if i let go of J Charles I know that's kind of a big hit, but my lineup from here on out would be the following:

Brady

MJD

Benson

Welker

Boldin

Danny Amendola/ Steve Smith(carolina)/Vincent Jackson/any scrap weekly pickup for flex option

David Hernandez/Visanthe Shiancoe/Donald Lee(lol suck it Jermichal).

Jets D/ST/Giants D/ST

Scobee..........

.....................................?

p.s.

I may be able to get more value out of Eddie Royal...I'm not super interested in how streaky he is with the other 30 people catching passes from Orton instead some weeks.... He has Braylon Edwards but most likely that will be asking too high, might have to go after Kevin Walter, or Spiller, or McGahee are his only other options....

ok, now go. :wacko:

Edited by crispypickles

So ur getttin Brady Boldin and royal in this trade right???

The big concern is that Brady doesn't have Moss. It lowers his value.

other than that u get boldin out of the deal and improve ur team overall. Also I'd try and get Edwards if u can cause he's looking like the #1 reciever atm in NY...

I'm just not too sure if this would make my team wayyyy to Pats oriented, even though it would make watching each game and my laptop so much fun on Sundays. I mean to have a teams #1 qb, rb, wr, and te may be too much lol.

Stuck.

And yeah, I know Anquan is a stud, and that will improve my team overall, I just don't want to see Jamaal Charles blow it up in my face the rest of the year. Including Romo, who is throwing over 40 times a game, and may be to get his team into the playoffs (longshot, but hopefully for the boys).

In the end, the question is will "TOUCHDOWN, BRADY TO WELKER!!!" be announced enough times throughout the rest of the year for this to be worth while....