[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Considering trade

BearBroncos

Do I or Don't I?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes, do this trade. LT is a beast and will remain
    • No, Mathews will be solid and Wallace is slated to be a beast at receiver
    • Yes, Flash Gordon was a bad mofo but Spidey will still take him

I'm last in my division but I'm actually in a good spot. We play 3 games a week. 2 league mates and then the league average. I've held my own consdering the fodder I have right now. I'm 8-7 and fortunately, I beat the 2 top teams in my own division this week. the remaining teams in my division are 10-5 so I'm only 2 games out and I think I should have a fairly good second half of the season with this team.

My team consist of.

QB - Vick

QB - Fitz

QB - Freeman

RB - Wells

RB - Greene

RB - Mathews

RB - Blount

WR - DJax

WR - Wallace

WR - Amedolla

WR - Steve Johnson

WR - Knox

TE - V. Davis

Of course my backs are the reason I'm 8-7 so far as well as Vicks injury doesn't help but my recieving core has helped, plus, we can start to QB's weekly.

I was offered LT, Lynch and TO for Mathews, Wallace and Knox. This would be a sweet fix for this week but I think in another game, maybe two, Mathews and Wallace are going to be top tier players. I also think LT will slow down considerably in the next few weeks so I'm thinking I'm giving to much potential up for a 1 week fix.

Thoughts?