[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trading Mike Wallace

boarder4e2

Hi everyone, I'm having trouble deciding if I wanna trade Mike Wallace for either R. Mathews or D. McFadden. Both players have had injuries this year and seem to be in the process of getting over them. Although McFadden has done beast numbers, my concern is that M. Bush (McFadden's backup) had a good game sunday which may result in less carries for McFadden. Mathews on the other hand has not really done anything since he was injured the first game resulting in Tolbert taking over until he wasn't hurt anymore. I'm in desperate need of a new running back since LeSean McCoy seems to be the only one that has done anything.

My current team is:

Aaron Rodgers

DeSean Jackson

Percy Harvin

LeSean McCoy

Christopher Ivory (in process of dropping and adding Beanie Wells)

Marcedes Lewis

Jason Witten

Bench:

Mark Sanchez

Jabar Gaffney

Danny Amendola

Marion Barber

Mike Wallace

I haven't updated my team for week 6 yet. Any one have any suggestions on what I should do?

Well, what every you do don't get McFadden. Bush will be taking that lead roll. Mathews has ALLOT of upside and should have a very solid second half season. Granted, I think Wallace is slated to be a high end receiver, at least breaking a top 10 mold and potentially making top 5 numbers behind Ben.