[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lots of trades... need advice!

joshems

Hi All,

You guys helped me out earlier this season with a trade, and it definitely boosted the team (traded Shonn Greene and Reggie W for Andre J and Calvin J). Now i'm back with ever wilder trade situations.

My team (we're a 16 team league, no ppr):

QB Ryan

RB1 Rice

RB2 Bradshaw

WR1 A Johnson

WR2 Nicks

TE Witten

OP Green-Ellis

(Our flex spot can be a RB,WR, or TE, but not a QB)

My first trade offer: SEND: Bradshaw & BJGE RECEIVE: Arian Foster

My second trade offer: SEND Rice RECEIVE Jahvid Best, Kenny Britt, Tony G

My third offer: SEND Rice RECEIVE Brees AND Deangelo Williams OR Knowshon Moreno (So its brees and one of the rb's)

Any and all advice would be appreciated!! I'm currently sitting at 2-3, am happy with the squad, but feel like BJGE's performance might tail off with fred taylor coming back, so i like the idea of selling high on him. Rice just got the green light from harbaugh for goal-line carries, so i'm hesitant to get rid of him.

-Josh

I like the Bradshaw and BJGE for Foster deal. You get the best player by far in this deal. It hurts your depth a bit, but Foster is a top 5 back this year if he stays healthy. Starting Rice and Foster in a 16 team league is hugh!

I like the Bradshaw and BJGE for Foster deal. You get the best player by far in this deal. It hurts your depth a bit, but Foster is a top 5 back this year if he stays healthy. Starting Rice and Foster in a 16 team league is hugh!

Yea I think that i'm going to pull the trigger on that one. I have CJ spiller and Brandon Tate on the bench to fill in the flex spot, which obviously isn't great, but both of those guys at least have some upside.

Deal #2 would expand my depth, but as much as i like Best, it's a definite downgrade from rice.