[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which of these guys do you like in the flex?

Rufus919

Who do you start in the flex:

Mike Wallace vs. Cle

Santonio Holmes @ Den

Kenny Britt @ Jac

Aaron Hernandez vs. Bal

Would you start 2 of them by benching Greg Jennings for any of those guys? Does that answer change depending on whether Aaron Rodgers plays?

I like Wallace, and K britt ( should shine on monday night football).

Yup, of the 4 that I listed, those are the two that I'm leaning towards.

I'm gonna go with Wallace because I see Big Ben throwing all over CLE and scoring lots of points.

I actually think I'm gonna start both Wallace and Britt by benching Greg Jennings.

But I really hate benching Jennings. I just know that if he's riding the bench this will be the one week that he blows up. :wacko:

Edited by Rufus919

I like Wallace and Britt too, but I see Wallace as having more limited expectations. He might get his long TD, but Pitt may well be running the ball to protect a big lead once they get it(which might not even come from huge offensive production but rather turnovers and defensive scores). Britt's game is more likely to be a closer contest, against JAcksonville's putrid pass D as well. With Green Bay's OC saying they need to get Jennings the ball more, Finley out, and Rodgers ok to play, I'm not sure I'd bench him this week for Wallace.

IWith Green Bay's OC saying they need to get Jennings the ball more, Finley out, and Rodgers ok to play, I'm not sure I'd bench him this week for Wallace.

Uch, I know this is good advice. I absolutely HATE benching Jennings this week, but he's been killing me lately! I have a strong feeling that either Wallace or Jennings will have a HUGE day, and it's certain to be the guy that's on my bench.