[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Megatron Gamble

slimshady31

Fellow Huddlers,

Megatron looks to be a GTD this week with the shoulder injury. Even if he goes, anyone think he'll be more a decoy than anything, or will he actually get his usual 8-10 targets from Hill? Right now, I have garbage WR line up in below, so if Megatron does end up playing, who sits from the below?

Amendola vs. SDC

Bowe vs. HOU

Mason vs. NEP

I like Amendola since PPR, but has a tough pass defense up against so he may get bottled up. Bowe is on his last thread with me before dumpsville, and this of any week looks to be the one to start him and hope he finds the EZ. Mason has been his usual solid but not spectacular self.

The Lions are turning into the Patriots with their injury reports. I THINK he'll play and be fine. Obviously the Giants are known for the QB pressure so it could get ugly.

Fellow Huddlers,

Megatron looks to be a GTD this week with the shoulder injury. Even if he goes, anyone think he'll be more a decoy than anything, or will he actually get his usual 8-10 targets from Hill? Right now, I have garbage WR line up in below, so if Megatron does end up playing, who sits from the below?

Amendola vs. SDC

Bowe vs. HOU

Mason vs. NEP

I like Amendola since PPR, but has a tough pass defense up against so he may get bottled up. Bowe is on his last thread with me before dumpsville, and this of any week looks to be the one to start him and hope he finds the EZ. Mason has been his usual solid but not spectacular self.

Thanks nkjordan23.

[crickets] Anyone else?

Megaton is GTD but am hoping will play since caught balls during Fridays practice. If so, who do I leave out of the lineup below then (start 3 WRs)?

Amendola vs. SDC (bad matchup)

Bowe vs. HOU (great matchup)

Mason vs. NEP (steady Eddy)

Walter vs. KCC (bad matchup but J.Jones might be out and AJ will receive all the coverage)

Even if he goes, what's the upside? He gets his points diving for badly thrown balls or outleaping people in the end-zone - both very risky prospects for a guy with a bum shoulder. High risk of downside + low risk of upside = bench IMO.

I love Bowe's matchups the next two weeks - the #31 and #32 defenses vs. the pass. Depending on how deep your WW is in your league, look for James Jones (obvious more chances with Finley and ?Driver hurt? Dolphins can be thrown on and at least part of their bye week was spent preparing for Finley who's now gone) or Kenny Britt (playing that same #32 pass defense this week that Bowe gets next) looking to make a statement on Monday.