[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Schaub or Orton?

pdog

I have been starting Schaub all year and leaving Orton on the bench. And except for week 2 when Schaub went off, Orton has consistently out scored Schaub week after week. This week I am going with Orton. After what he did last week against the Ravens, I'm not concerned with the matchup. We will see.

I have been starting Schaub all year and leaving Orton on the bench. And except for week 2 when Schaub went off, Orton has consistently out scored Schaub week after week. This week I am going with Orton. After what he did last week against the Ravens, I'm not concerned with the matchup. We will see.

Yeah i've been doing the same but it cost me a victory in week 5 i would have won if i started Orton instead of Schaub.

The only reason i'm tempted to start Schaub is because he's on the yahoo lame list.

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/blog/roto_...=fantasy-276941

Every week one of my players that was listed as a lame blew up and won my matchup for me, week 6 i have Schaub and Best both as lames.

Best was a lame for week 2 and helped me blow out my opponent by 100+ points lol.