[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Help

dmbfn3441

Im in a TD only league and we are allowed to only have 3 RBs and 2 start every week, my problem is that i have Forte, McFadden and Michael Bush all of which have week 10 byes. My question to all of you is does anyone think dropping McFadden and picking up Brandon Jacobs is a good or bad idea?? Its gonna be a RBBC in Oakland once McFadden comes back and we all know hes injury prone, I really need input from anyone to help me make up my mind. I personally think i should do it but would like to see it from another opinion. Thanks in advance for the input everyone!!!

I surely not a fan of McFadden but he still has some value, granted it's dwindling rapidly. Jacobs has been active lately, but not sure that will remain. I'd try and find a buyer for McFadden. Even if it's a sell low. Tolbert should be a buy low guy so you might be able to trade streight across for and Tolbert still has a chance to get TD's.

Just my :wacko: