[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wife needing to beat husband's team. Help with line up.

KittyCat

Help with line-up, WR, RB and flex position. All of it. It's my first year playing and I'm matched against my husband this week. I need to beat him. BAD.

2 WR slots, 2 RB slots and a FLEX (RB/WR)

WR

Greg Jennings

Jabar Gafney

Percy Harvin

Marques Colston

Brandon Marshall

Michael Crabtree

Danny Amendola

RB

Michael Turner

Ryan Matthews

Marshawn Lynch

Felix Jones

ETA: Thanks for the collaborate agreement. I guess my reservation with Mathews is his healing injury and not knowing if SD will start using him to the fullest this week or not. Tolbert's been getting the bulk of the workload, but I know that will change.

Also, with TE Finley out, I assumed Jennings might start living up to his expectations, but he's been a big disappointment thus far.

Marshall has also been a pretty big disappointment this year, minus his week 3 NYJ match-up, which brought him 40 some fantasy points, other than that he's been bringing in less than 10 points per game.

Lynch, (with increased value since the trade) seems like he'll get to start, but that's a guess and a risk either way.

Prior to posting, my choices were: Jennings, Harvin, Turner, Colston and Mathews.

Edited by KittyCat

Thanks for the collaborate agreement. I guess my reservation with Mathews is his healing injury and not knowing if SD will start using him to the fullest this week or not. Tolbert's been getting the bulk of the workload, but I know that will change.

Also, with TE Finley out, I assumed Jennings might start living up to his expectations, but he's been a big disappointment thus far.

Marshall has also been a pretty big disappointment this year, minus his week 3 NYJ match-up, which brought him 40 some fantasy points, other than that he's been bringing in less than 10 points per game.

Lynch, (with increased value since the trade) seems like he'll get to start, but that's a guess and a risk either way.

Prior to posting, my choices were: Jennings, Harvin, Turner, Colston and Mathews.

I guess it is Mathews. My bad.

Edited by KittyCat

Sticking with the others on the RB's with Turner and Mattthews....at WR I would go HARVIN (did you see what he did with Moss on the field), Marshall and either Colston (they spread the love a lot their though) or Armendol.

Inner spouse match ups are always interesting....good luck!