[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade advice

puz

Hey guys, this is actually my first post in this forum. But so far it seems to be one of the best out there, so im glad i signed up....Anyways i need some help with deciding on this trade cause im in desperate need of WR's.

So the trade is for hines ward and greg jennings and i have to give away steven jackson and amendola.

I have MJD, mendenhall and steven jackson so im trying to improve in my wr group, which i have both smith's, maclin, braylon edwards. And i figure with j. finley out of the season jennings will see more looks, and hines ward will as well since big ben is back in.

Tell me what you guys think of the trade, and if its a fair trade. Thanks in advance.

Edited by puz

What about a backup RB for when MJD, and Mendenhall are on Bye? Dont leave yourself without a RB cause your 3 WR's are ok.

true, but first of all mendenhall already had his bye. And MJD and jackson have bye on the same week. Even if they didnt I still need help in the WR group and for one week im sure i can pick up a decent RB to give me around 10 pts.

It's fair but I would try and get a different trade. Assuming that you start 3 WRs, you would have Maclin, Edwards, Smith, Smith, Jennings, Ward. None of whom would be considered elite receivers. Having 6 average receivers seems to be overkill so I would recommend trying to package some of your receivers with SJax to try and get better WRs. I would try and get Edwards out if you can since he is high right now. Holmes is back and you can expect Edwards' numbers to decline. There are just too many hands to throw the ball to in NYJ.

looking at my team from my signature, what is roddy white worth and AJ, for a fair trade so i can propose something now. The guy with roddy white has a pretty solid team but the guy with aj is in need of RB's.

Edited by puz