[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jennings, Collie, Knox or Britt - Pick 2

joeyb7

I'm already starting Ward for sure... Pick 2 more.

Collie vs. WAS - Night game and he might be questionable...not even sure if I should play him if he's healthy

Jennings vs. MIA - Finley is out and he's been vocal that he wants more balls his way...playing against a good Pass D though.

Britt @ JAX - Good matchup here and he has momentum

Knox vs. SEA - Not a terrible matchup, but right now he still has to prove that I should be starting him.

I still have Collie and Jennings in my lineup, but my gut says that Britt should be replacing one of them.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!!

I'm already starting Ward for sure... Pick 2 more.

Collie vs. WAS - Night game and he might be questionable...not even sure if I should play him if he's healthy

Jennings vs. MIA - Finley is out and he's been vocal that he wants more balls his way...playing against a good Pass D though.

Britt @ JAX - Good matchup here and he has momentum

Knox vs. SEA - Not a terrible matchup, but right now he still has to prove that I should be starting him.

I still have Collie and Jennings in my lineup, but my gut says that Britt should be replacing one of them.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!!

I have Knox and Jennings as well. Already starting Lloyd and S. Moss and decided on Jennings as my #3. Knox has an easy matchup this weekend and Cutler is back but he hasn't done anything to prove he's a starter this year so he's likely staying on my bench until he does (or until one of my starters has a bye week). Jennings has been looking for more catches, Finley is out, and the Packers had a meeting last week about how to get Jennings more involved in the offense. I'm sticking with him a bit longer. However, if I had someone better, he might not be starting!

Britt had a good week last week and does have a good matchup. Collie is going to play and I just can't see benching him for pretty much any game that he's starting.

Sooo.....I think I would have to go with Collie and Britt or possibly Collie and Jennings.

Thanks! I too think Knox has to prove that with the right QB he can show some consistency.

The issue is that Collie has a night game.... do most think that if there's any possibility he plays that I just have to wait it out and sit Britt in favor of Collie?

I think I'll probably roll with Jennings as one of the two I need to finalize tomorrow.

Thanks! I too think Knox has to prove that with the right QB he can show some consistency.

The issue is that Collie has a night game.... do most think that if there's any possibility he plays that I just have to wait it out and sit Britt in favor of Collie?

I think I'll probably roll with Jennings as one of the two I need to finalize tomorrow.

Collie had a full practice on Friday so it seems pretty definite that he'll start.

If Collie's foot is good to go then me personally i would go with the Collie + Britt connection. The possibilities for both are there Britt has had 3 TD's last 3 games he should be inline to repeat that against the jags, If Collie's foot is ready to go then he should also be setup to run a good game against a bad skins D.

However i will say if tomorrow morning he is on the IR i would roll with Knox & Britt. Da Bears should be ok against seattle whos in a way game.

I have a choice between Jennings and Britt. I think Britt is the safer pick going up against the weaker defense. Although, I just heard Donald Driver is probable with a quadricep injury. That would mean they would have to go to Jennings more. Who would you pick?

It's sounds like Collie is a lock for most everyone.

The tough decision is Britt or Jennings....but I feel like Jennings is he odd man out.

The funny thing is that I don't think he got many passes thrown his way even with Finley out. If Driver is out then it's a different story, but I'm thinking I might actually bench him this week in favor of Britt.

Note to everyone - If I do sit Jennings he instantly becomes a must start for every Huddler.