[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

interesting offer

did_what_i_do

helllo... thanks for reading. riding high at 5 - 1 in my 12 team league. offer was sent by the team im playing this week who is also 5 - 1. offer is for foster and megatron for my first pick of the draft, adrian peterson. foster and megatron have a bye this week for our matchup so id take a loss, but really... is it worth it? my other rbs are bradshaw, jacobs, mcfadden and m.bush. my other wrs are marshall, colston, breaston and some busters... whaddya say?

Not worth taking the loss for.

Start Peterson and Bradshaw. Find a replacement for Johnson this week. You should never trade away blue chip players for potential flashes in the pan. Peterson, by most accounts, is a top-2 RB in all leagues. He should continue to get a lot of touches if Favre is having elbow problems (Minnesota plans to reduce this pass attempts). Johnson is unstoppable. He puts up big numbers on a relatively poor team.

Stupid trade, in my opinion. He's dangling that trade to guarantee a win this week.

thanks for the opinions guys. positions, 1 qb, 3 wr, 2 rb, 1 te, k, and d. regular season counts. i'm gonna stick with peterson. the main reason i was leaning towards taking the offer was that foster may be legit and colston isnt the wr2 stud i drafted him to be. hopefully brees throws some tds his way.

I'd take that trade in a heartbeat. Your not guaranteeing a loss by any means, we've all seen stranger things than trotting out Bradshaw, Bush, Colston, Marshall, and Breaston and winning a game. Any one of those guys could pop off and make up the difference between what you would have gotten from AP. And you end up with arguably a better running back PLUS a huge WR upgrade - I don't see how you can pass that.