[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Panic Trade....But I'm Feelin The Need - Your thoughts?

SpinalTapp

I start the following today:

QB: Brady

RB1: CJ1.5K

RB2: J.Charles

FLEX: R.Mathews/M.Wallace

WR1: M.Austin

WR2. R.Wayne

TE: DClark

K: Akers

DST: Philly

Bench: JKnox, J.Starks, B.Favre, VJax, J.Ringer, K.Huggins (acl)

My team is 3-3. Im feeling the need to shake things up. I am considering offering the following:

I give M.Wallace + J.Charles

I get A.Foster + F.Jackson

Is Foster a large enough upgrade over Charles to be worth M.Wallace? Jackson is depth for my squad. Would you do this deal if you were me or stand pat? If not, would you do the deal with R.Mathews instead of Charles?

Thanks!

Edited by SpinalTapp

you have a great team, I'd wait, Jamaal Charles is starting to heat up and get more carries and Mathews is the clear #1 now and is getting most of the carries. I'd wait atleast another 2 weeks, you should be fine.

you have a great team, I'd wait, Jamaal Charles is starting to heat up and get more carries and Mathews is the clear #1 now and is getting most of the carries. I'd wait atleast another 2 weeks, you should be fine.

Thanks for the feedback. I should have mentioned that our trade deadline is next Friday. I can wait through next week...but will need to make a move by then if I am going to make one.