[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade seems lopsided, but I approved it

Eagle2003

I don't know if these guys are friends or not, as I don't know everyone in the league. The guy giving up Rivers and Jackson is 0 and 6 and the guy giving up McCoy is 4 and 2. I think this trade helps Team A alot more than it helps Team B, but Karma will catch them.

Team A Gives

·Britt, Kenny WR TEN

·McCoy, LeSean RB PHI

·Ryan, Matt QB ATL

·Ward, Hines WR PIT

Team B Gives

·Jackson, Steven RB STL

·Rivers, Philip QB SD

Not a PPR. Team A would be left with Rivers, Peterson, Jackson, Austin, Wayne as starters. Rivers is much higher ranked than Ryan. I am glad I posted, I thought it was a little more lopsided, but the concenus seems to think differently.

Edited by Eagle2003

The trade itself seems fine. It's hard to say without seeing both rosters, as sometimes teams will give up a little more at one position -when they have a lot at that position- in order to get something at another position. Our league rules specify that a team with no chance at making the playoffs cannot trade (this basically means they have to be statistically eliminated), but most people I know would question an 0-6 team being involved in a trade unless they seemed to be getting the better end of the deal. Technically at 0-6 trading may be a way they are trying to get competitive again...