[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to drop someone!

RattlerB

I'm 5-1 in this league... crazy scoring system with points for receptions, rush attempts, pass completions, etc... scores regularly run 220 and up. I've run into a pickel this week that left me needing to pick up Robert Meachem to fill a flex WR/TE slot. But to do so, I had to drop my kicker. If I want to play a kicker this week, I have to drop someone. Who should it be?

Or should I wing it without a kicker for a week?

I've gotten no bites on trade offers. Help a Huddler out!

STARTERS

QB - Flacco

RB - Hillis

RB - Gore

WR - R. Moss

WR - Driver

TE - Witten

W/T - Meachem

K -

DEF - Pittsburgh

BENCH

QB - Henne (holding for Flacco's bye next week)

RB - Torain

RB - Jacobs

RB - P. Thomas

WR - Collie (bye)

TE - Keller (bye)

Although you said your holding Henne for Flacco's bye next week. I think you could drop him and pick him back up next week .He's not that hot of a commodity. If someone would happen to pick him up, i'm sure you could find someone to fit and drop your extra kicker next week.

Although you said your holding Henne for Flacco's bye next week. I think you could drop him and pick him back up next week .He's not that hot of a commodity. If someone would happen to pick him up, i'm sure you could find someone to fit and drop your extra kicker next week.

As of right now, the QBs still available for next week include:

Stafford vs. WASH

Hasselbeck @ OAK

Young @ SD

Gradkowski vs. SEA

Garrard @ DAL

Freeman @ ARIZ

Fitzpatrick @ KC

Hall vs. TB

Moore @ STL

Would you say any of these are a better option than Henne (in case I drop him and someone snatches him up)?

Henne is @ CIN next week. Anything about that matchup that give you pause?