[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick one of these three

Finley88

I need to choose one of these three players to start this week:

Turner - at home vs. CIN

Torrain - at CHI

Nicks - at DAL

Who will have the bigger game?

I played Turner and Hicks last week and both were busts.

I put Torrain on the bench last week and he exploded.

Torain won't find the larger Bears defensive line as forgiving as the small line the Colts roll out every week... I wouldn't go there.

I like Turner at home, but Nicks is my choice... I think he winds up involved in a shootout this weekend in Dallas.

Torain won't find the larger Bears defensive line as forgiving as the small line the Colts roll out every week... I wouldn't go there.

I like Turner at home, but Nicks is my choice... I think he winds up involved in a shootout this weekend in Dallas.

Thanks for the advise.

I have another question.

I can play 1RB, 2RB/WR and 1 WR/TE

Here is who I was thinking of starting:

RB Hillis - @NO

WR Jenning - MIN

WR Boldin - BUF

WR Nicks - @ DAL

Would you take Boldin or Jennings out and start Turner?

Nicks and bench Hillis and start Turner

Hillis has actually been my most consistent RB. I picked him up before week 3 and he scored 23 points in week 3 and 16 points in week 4. He got injured in week 5 and still scored 10 points and then went up against PIT and scored 8 with not being 100%. He plays at New Orleans this week which is ranked 24th in Defense versus RB's. So you would think he would have a good game.

I drafted Turner at the end of the first round so I should be playing him but he is so up and down. Here is Turner's stats so far:

Week 1: 4 points

Week 2: 7 points

Week 3: 18 points

Week 4: 7 points

Week 5:14 points

Week 6: 4 points

Turner plays against CIN at home. CIN is ranked 15th in defense versus the RB's.

Tough decision here. Hillis (consistent points) or Turner (up and down like a roller coaster).

Thanks for the advise.

I have another question.

I can play 1RB, 2RB/WR and 1 WR/TE

Here is who I was thinking of starting:

RB Hillis - @NO

WR Jenning - MIN

WR Boldin - BUF

WR Nicks - @ DAL

Would you take Boldin or Jennings out and start Turner?

I like the way you have it set up here... Turner on the bench. I know it goes against the ASYS theory, but Turner needs to show me something big before he gets my vote again.

Hillis has actually been my most consistent RB. I picked him up before week 3 and he scored 23 points in week 3 and 16 points in week 4. He got injured in week 5 and still scored 10 points and then went up against PIT and scored 8 with not being 100%. He plays at New Orleans this week which is ranked 24th in Defense versus RB's. So you would think he would have a good game.

I drafted Turner at the end of the first round so I should be playing him but he is so up and down. Here is Turner's stats so far:

Week 1: 4 points

Week 2: 7 points

Week 3: 18 points

Week 4: 7 points

Week 5:14 points

Week 6: 4 points

Turner plays against CIN at home. CIN is ranked 15th in defense versus the RB's.

Tough decision here. Hillis (consistent points) or Turner (up and down like a roller coaster).

I always tend to go with the home team.