[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I cut and run on Coulston?

toolman

I am big time disappointed in Coulstons lack of production, I drafted him in the 5th round and passed on more productive wr's. Currently on our waiver wire these are the wr's available:

Steve Johnson Buff 17 rec 214yds 4td's 31Targeted 20 Position Rank

Eddie Royal, Den 32rec 367yds 2td's 47Tar 30 Pos Rnk

Davone Bess, Mia 26rec 282yds 2td's 35Tar 36 Pos Rnk

Here's Coulstons stats for comparison:

Marques Colston, NO 30rec 340yds 0td's 47Tar 68 Pos Rnk

I know he's getting the targets but in our scoring system he hasn't scored more than 3 points in a game I think he's dead weight and I should pick up someone who's contributing to their team with td's. I don't use him as a starter White and Hicks are my starters with Wallace as a bye week filler but I need to use Coulston next week as I will be with out White and Hicks (when I drafted Coulston he was supposed to be my starter so the bye week issue wasn't a problem at the draft) I need to put my best line-up forward especially next week as its a grudge match with my best friend...he usually kicks the crap out of me but I've already won the first game in our division match-up. Needless to say I'd like to dominate him this year :-) What do you all think. Thanks for your advice

Edited by toolman

Well my skill position players are correct I forgot to update my Sig this morning after Waiver period I picked up Folk for bye week kicker next week and the Rams def for the same reason bye week filler next week. Thanks for answering my post... really drop a back up Qb? what if Romo gets injured? I know Fitz isn't a tier one qb but he has been lighting it up and the Bills will be playing from behind most games. I know I just dropped my other Te but I don't usually carry 2 Te's anyways and Shinacoe isn't getting the looks plus Favre SUCKS

Up to you, but if it were me, I could not see a situation where I would start Fitz over Romo so I would drop him. If Romo gets injured, deal with it then...there are usually a few available that are comparable to Fitz (Freeman, etc).

I would drop Fitzpatrick to pick up one of the WR's. Yeah, you will only have one QB, but the bottom line is, if Romo gets hurt, your team's stocks goes down a bit wether you have Fitzpatrick or someone else on your bench. If you had a better backup like an Orton or somebody, you obviously wouldn't drop him, but with Fitzpatrick I'd feel comfortable letting him go.

Def. drop Fitzpatrick for Steve Johnson. Why would you EVER want Fitzpatrick if you have Romo? It's a wasted bench spot..its the BILLS

At the Time I had Schuab and was going to use him for spot duty against better match ups but I traded for Romo someone who's been more consistent.