[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

need to pick the right rb this week!?!?! advice needed

TheAdonis2010

i could sit maclin or bowe and roll with 2 of these but i think i will go with 4 wrs and 2 rbs this week...i got AP and one of the above mentioned....torain has to be the favorite , but my guy says marshawn lynch......and if dmac sits out again is bush worth another start vs the broncos??

its a coin flip for me right now...could use some good insight

I would roll with Torain he doesn't seem to be sharing carries and any back you can get that handles the ball 18 or more carries a game is a plus. Shannahan is a genius with finding obscure rb's and Torain is just getting worked in to the line-up, 20 carries last week and I think he'll get more each week. How can you roll with Lynch he's averaging 2.6 yds a carry???? He's a slug IMO Good luck see mine please

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=337220

Lynch is definitely the sleeper here. He will have memorized the playbook by this weekends game against a very poor team. However, the Cardinals ae chock full of surprises so don't expect monster numbers. Also Lynch is sharing carries which is never good.

Torain is the lead back, he's running a lot, and he's facing a Bears defense that has allowed 7 TDs to RBs. Add that to his performance last week against another good team, and Cooley being out. Yeah, I think I'd go with Torain for around 14-18pts.