[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE help, drop witten?

kevinkris

Well when I drafted witten I had high hopes for him, and he has just been aweful. Would any of the guys below worth dropping him and adding them instead? Its an 8 team league so there is lots of talent left.

Celek

Hernadez

Moaki

Heap

WInslow

Watson.

Hernandez or Watson

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=337230

im big on hernandez (especially in my league because its not a ppr league and theres a 6pt bonus for 100 yds), hes a rookie, no injury problems (cross fingers), seems to be more involved every week, and i do not think u have seen his best games yet...also love the fact that they have a few plays that hand him the ball in the backfield

watsons #s are great so far but i just couldnt rely on him , i would rather have witten....really the only other te i would rather have from your list is celek only because the td threat is greater.