[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Novice here!

Darkhorse1251

I'm not sure if I have any chance to salvage, this is my roster and my record is unfortunately 2-4, in a 10 team league, am I toast?

QB Matt Schaub

QB Josh Freeman

RB Ray Rice

RB Ryan Matthews

RB Jahvid Best

RB Chris Ivory

WR Dwayne Bowe

WR Pierre Garcon

WR Johnny Knox

WR Danny Amendola

TE Mercedes Lewis ( I had Jermichael Finley)

TE Tony Moeaki

D St Louis Rams

K Joe Nedney

At 2-4 do I have any chance with this team? It seems like they have all underperformed since the start.

No you're not toast by any means. Anybody good on your waiver wire? I would consider maybe dropping Amendola to pick up Blair White- Collie is hurt and there are rumors (just rumors, nothing official) Collie may miss up to 6 weeks. White could be a huge add to your WR position if this turns out to be true. I'd keep reading waiver wire articles week to week if I were you, the core of your team is somewhat good (I have Schaub and Rice myself and am 5-0-1) and Best, Mathews, and Garcon all have upside. Don't get discouraged by your record, I've seen teams start 0-6 and win out to make it to the playoffs...

Nope on the toast. Looks good unfortunately those guys are off to slow starts. Best had a good game or two and then hurt his toe and I have Matthews as well and has been a huge disappointment after all the hype the coach gave him pre-season, I think he has a toe also.

Garcon and Bowe are starting to come on. I might check the waiver wire and look at defenses, see if someone had to dump a good D due to bye week to pick up another player. Other than that not much else to do.