[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 7 Flex WR/RB

drewbar

You can see my roster in my signature. My 2 RBs this weekend are Benson/Torain and the 2 WRs are Colston/Owens, but I don't know who to start at the Flex...

D. Driver goes up against a tough Minnesota pass defense with a nagging quadricep injury. He didn't practice today or yesterday. He only had 3 catches for 30 yds. against Miami last week, so it's certainly bothering him. I expected his production to be higher since J. Finley's season-ending injury, but last game was not a good indicator.

D. Branch isn't proven past 1 game with Tom Brady, but it's clear they still have a good rapport. BenJarvus Green-Ellis is my other option. He'll get the carries, but Danny Woodhead is stealing some of his time, so I'm not sure he's the best play.

Thoughts and opinions?

Bump. Thanks, Scare Tactics, for your reply.

I'd like a little more insight on this. I have Driver in at Flex right now, but I'm starting to lean towards BJGE. I can't trust Branch, and I think that BJGE will at least get a decent amount of carries and get a TD. I can't say the same of the other two. I'm torn though because I really think Driver can have a big game with Rodgers firing. His quad injury did hurt him a lot last game, though. Thoughts?

Driver is a bit dinged up as you mentioned. Whether it affected him last week or it's simply that Rogers hasn't been keying on him like he did last year, I can't say. His production has been mediocre regardless of the reason.

BGE is risky just because the trend has been BGE losing touches to Woodhead. He'll still get the goal line carries, but hopes for any yardage totals seem just that, hopes. Plus, it'shard to ever trust any NE RB, damnit(Can you tell I have to start BGE this week due to bye and not very confident about it?).

Branch is back for one game nd already puts up 100 yards and a TD. Brady campaigned to get him back and they look to still have the their old chemistry. The SD pass defense is terrible. I like hsi chances for both big yardage totals and potential TDs as well.

Branch is the easy choice, imo.

Driver is a bit dinged up as you mentioned. Whether it affected him last week or it's simply that Rogers hasn't been keying on him like he did last year, I can't say. His production has been mediocre regardless of the reason.

BGE is risky just because the trend has been BGE losing touches to Woodhead. He'll still get the goal line carries, but hopes for any yardage totals seem just that, hopes. Plus, it'shard to ever trust any NE RB, damnit(Can you tell I have to start BGE this week due to bye and not very confident about it?).

Branch is back for one game nd already puts up 100 yards and a TD. Brady campaigned to get him back and they look to still have the their old chemistry. The SD pass defense is terrible. I like hsi chances for both big yardage totals and potential TDs as well.

Branch is the easy choice, imo.

Agreed - Branch looks to be both the safest play and the player with the most upside this week - the SD/NE game could be a shootout.