[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you think of this trade I made

Kwatz

Non-PPR

I received Fitz and Garcon.

I have MJD and Mendie left at RB. With M Bush, McGahee, and Spiller

WRs: Austin, Welker, and Gates. WR/TE flex-start 3.

I like it. You upgraded at WR, and even though his numbers are down, Fitz is still a decent starter. Keller is a decent TE, but there are plenty out there, and Lynch was at best just RB depth. I'd be dumping McGahee, though, and adding someone who is going to get more touches. Spiller is useless, but he is at least seeing the ball a little. Bush should see the goal line once in a while even after Run-DMC gets back, so he has value.

I think you did well, considering that Garcon seems in line for a big uptick in targets with all the injuries in Indy. I also think having Max Hall at QB actually helps Fitz, as rookie QBs tend to zero in on one guy. Lynch might make a big splash if Seattle's offensive line stays healthy and finally gets a chance to gel. Keep in mind last week was the first game all five starters have played together, and the whole offense is still learning Carroll's scheme. I think they get better as the season goes along. Regardless, you didn't really need Lynch at RB and Fitz and Garcon will help you more.