[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice? Not many trade opportunites..

cbraendle

Trade 1: I give up Michael Turner and Mike Vick for Ray Rice and Larry Fitz.

Trade 2: I give up Ryan Torain and Mike Vick for Ray Rice

The guy i'm trading to needs a QB. He has Favre and Garrard.

Do you guys think he would go for either of those trades? I think he would the first one at least. I have Romo and am comfortable with sticking with him over Vick for this year. No QB controversy, less chance of getting injured. I am in a league where close to half of the teams don't even play. This is the only team where i see a trade possibility. So basically, I trade Vick or I keep him on the bench.

As well as he played, there is no guarantee that Vick will be the starter when he is healthy. If Kolb plays well this week, he might boost himself into the #1 role again. Trade # 2 is even dicier, as Torain could conceivably lose touches if Portis returns healthy.

If I were the owner I would turn down both trades. Ray Rice is worth a top-tier QB.

Edited by historymike