[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trying to get Maclin

cbwv

team in sig

LT for Maclin has not worked, no response.....

Am I giving to much for Maclin if I offfer Greene and LT for Maclin?

I am also working a deal that I would give R. Moss for Moreno.

That would give me.....

Rice, Charles, Moreno, Wayne, Maclin for the rest of the season............

Trying to make a few trades that puts me into the playoffs. Am I over thinking.............any thoughts are welcomed.

Yes but if I were the Maclin owner, I surely would take it if I had enough depth at WR. Maclin is a great receiver and will continue to get solid numbers but once DJax is back, he will get WR2 numbers. Your trading a RB1 and Soon to be RB1 but currently a low end RB2 for a WR2. Also, I think Maclin doesn't have a good game this week if that's why your trying for him. Maclin will get the cover 2 and Avant and Celek will be thei receiving options for Kolb but they will run the ball as much as possible.

I don't know what it will take to get Maclin, but I just wonder why you want to add Moreno to your team. He's just not a healthy football player, and giving up Randy Moss for him seems rash.

I will probably lose Moss after this year, I was under the impression that moreno is getting healthy and after this week I thought he would be a hard buy. I like the match ups during our playoffs with Den.

I have to think on it some more..........