[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Help Needed - I'll answer yours

radernashun

In a 14 team ppr league, team in sig. Been offered Larry Fitzgerald and Knowshawn Moreno for Steven Jackson. Sjax is a beast and has a great schedule, but his line is bad and he never really blows up. He's always 12-16 pts and pretty consistent. Moreno also has a great schedule and certainly a lot of potential, although injury prone. I'm not sure that Moreno and Sjax won't be pretty close in scoring from here on out. I know Fitz isn't the same with his qb situation but appears healthy and could have a nice 2nd half. I do like playing 3 wr's in a ppr with Megatron, Nix, and Fitzgerald. The owner may also consider a best-fitzgerald swap.

Any thoughts on this trade?

In a 14 team ppr league, team in sig. Been offered Larry Fitzgerald and Knowshawn Moreno for Steven Jackson. Sjax is a beast and has a great schedule, but his line is bad and he never really blows up. He's always 12-16 pts and pretty consistent. Moreno also has a great schedule and certainly a lot of potential, although injury prone. I'm not sure that Moreno and Sjax won't be pretty close in scoring from here on out. I know Fitz isn't the same with his qb situation but appears healthy and could have a nice 2nd half. I do like playing 3 wr's in a ppr with Megatron, Nix, and Fitzgerald. The owner may also consider a best-fitzgerald swap.

Any thoughts on this trade?

As always, it's not jsut the players involved, but whether the trade improves your team...

So for starters, you would be upgrading Best and Torain or Moreno to your RB spots, which is a slight downgrade, IMO, though not a huge one when SJax nearly never scores TDs.

But I like that you would get a nice upgrade to your WR3 spot in Fitz over Knox, and your flex would be strengthened by having Moreno/Torain or Fitz, which also gives you alot of depth/bye options for both WR and RB.

So is the added depth and upgrade to the flex worth the slight downgrade to your RBs? As long as you have some faith that Moreno can stay healthy the rest of the year, then I think it's a good deal (but that might be my one hangup; Moreno's health status)

I would stand pat.

The way I see it is that the upgrade from Driver to Fitz < downgrade from SJax to Moreno. (Especially with the Finley injury)

Plus you have to cut someone and eat the roster spot. I think you're well set in a 14 man and would look to use that spot for a major RB pickup instead. If you want, try to get a more straight up RB for WR trade.

See my trade Boldin for Felix.

Edited by spaceboy