[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need your opinion - QUICK

mojo chiefs

I need receiver help on one league due to bye week hit hard --

I can pick up Patrick Crayton who will be starting WR for SD this week playing NE with Floyd out. But I will need to drop Mike Tolbert.

or Mike Williams (SEA) who I just picked up a few days ago?

I currently have Williams plugged in at home against AZ but not feeling real good abou it. But he is 6'5 and played for Carroll at USC so I'm wondering if he is making a come-back starting last week with 15 targets and 10 receptions.

I need receiver help on one league due to bye week hit hard --

I can pick up Patrick Crayton who will be starting WR for SD this week playing NE with Floyd out. But I will need to drop Mike Tolbert.

or Mike Williams (SEA) who I just picked up a few days ago?

I currently have Williams plugged in at home against AZ but not feeling real good abou it. But he is 6'5 and played for Carroll at USC so I'm wondering if he is making a come-back starting last week with 15 targets and 10 receptions.

Williams is better long run play and on the rise. Don't cut him yet. Crayton will be good for this week, but Vincent Jackson, Floyd, Gates all loom on the horizon. Tolbert losing carries rapidly so he's the guy to cut of those two... but it depends on your team and waiver depth.

Help me out on my boldin for felix trade post

Agreed - Williams has better long-term use to you as a regular starter, while Crayton looks like a short-term fill-in with a good matchup this week. Tolbert is becoming increasingly irrelevant with a healthy Matthews, and his only value right noew is catching 2-3 passes out of the backfield or the slot until the Chargers receiving corps gets better (two weeks, tops).