[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help me replace Clark

Dcat

Avaialble TEs  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would be best and why?

• Tony Moeaki
    • Jermaine Gresham
    • Greg Olsen
    • John Carlson
    • Bo Scaife
    • Kevin Boss
    • Donald Lee
    • Anthony Fasano

I chose Tony Moeaki solely due to this week match-up in Jacksonville. Looks good for him since they are allowing a lot of yardage to opposing tight ends. Bo Scaife, 4/53/1; Dallas Clark 7/68/1...etc. Long term I cannot say for sure, but I have him on my team...

I am surprised you didn't mention Jacob Tamme. I could be very wrong here, but I get the feeling this guy is going to be a awesome replacement to Clark. Same height, similar weight, faster than Dallas Clark and Tamme actually started his career as a Wide Receiver and a Cornerback. And was a first-team all-state selection while doing it. So I think it's safe to say he can catch a ball.

I chose Tony Moeaki solely due to this week match-up in Jacksonville. Looks good for him since they are allowing a lot of yardage to opposing tight ends. Bo Scaife, 4/53/1; Dallas Clark 7/68/1...etc. Long term I cannot say for sure, but I have him on my team...

I am surprised you didn't mention Jacob Tamme. I could be very wrong here, but I get the feeling this guy is going to be a awesome replacement to Clark. Same height, similar weight, faster than Dallas Clark and Tamme actually started his career as a Wide Receiver and a Cornerback. And was a first-team all-state selection while doing it. So I think it's safe to say he can catch a ball.

No brainer . Moeaki period.

I am considering him. My team is 5-1, tied for 1st. I need consistent points for the rest of the season. Don't want to roll the dice on Tamme yet. Plus won't help this week.