[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Williaims SEA vs Danario Alexander STL

Horses Mouth

Mike Williaims SEA vs Danario Alexander STL  

13 members have voted

1. 1. for remainder of the season

• Mike Williams SEA WR
    • Danario Alexander STL WR

Both these guys may be on your waivers.

1) Mike Williams. Previously lazy and considered a washup. Now with prior coach, Branch has moved on, and the running gave seems to have something going with Lynch and Forsett. He's currently the SEA WR #1.

2) Danario Alexander. No one doubts his ability but will the knee hold up and will be end up ast the STL WR #1?

Thoughs for the rest of the season.

Voted Mike X Williams . I think both are top guys for a dynasty BUT for this year I put Williams ahead . Rememeber Denario only played 17 snaps last week, His knee issues will only make him a starter if there are injuries.But I think he can do some damage with the limited touches. But Williams will be in on every play . Both have potential but my vote went to Williams. I actually am playing both of them this week with Megatron on a bye. My usual are Megatron-Marshall-Williams

Edited by damageinc