[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you had to trade one of these three RBs which do you trade?

muck

I need to move one of my RBs  

7 members have voted

1. 1. ...which one is the BEST trade bait?

• Felix Jones
    • Michael Bush
    • BenJarvus Green-Ellis

The league is a PPR with pretty standard performance scoring thereafter. We can start one or two RBs, and these three guys are my best RBs.

I'm planning on putting one of them with a WR or two (or TE / WR) to upgrade at RB.

I'm not sure that I'll have a choice in who I move, but if I do, which one is my best trade bait?

Edited by muck

BJGE is the least sexy, and is almost to the point where you scratch your head about even keeping him on your bench. That being said, no one will want him, except to trade a similar headache to you. Bush has some value to an owner who only looks at his numbers, but anyone who watches the injuries is going to know that Run-DMC is due back. Jones is the best trade bait, but I would want to keep him as RB depth.

Who are your other RBs and WRs?

We have deep 20 person rosters and large starting lineups ... and it's a quasi-dynasty league ... so there is nobody on waivers (Heath Evans, anyone?) ... so cutting LawFirm isn't really an option ...

And, I agree he's the least 'sexy' of the three...

Of all these guys, Felix Jones' stock is the only one on the rise. BJGE has Woodhead stealing some thunder and Bush has McFadden. Jones has emerged in Dallas' backfield, so he probably nets you the most in trade. But if I were you I'd try to deal Bush instead if you can. Pair him with Mike Williams North and you might be able to land a decent RB in return.