[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

M Wallace or H Nicks?

toolman

Ok the only problem I have with a line-up decision is do I keep Hicks in who is listed as questionable with a hammy (I know he says he's going to play) but it's Monday night and our rosters are locked at game time Sunday 1pm EST Plus who's to say he doesn't tweak it and then sit the whole damn game. I have Wallace going against Miami but Big Ben is back do i roll with Wallace who is healthy and guaranteed to start or risk playing Hicks against a pretty stout Dallas Def. I think the Giants are going to run run run on Dallas.

Thanks in advance

You answered your own question well, but Wallace looks to be the safer play here. Nicks of course has a much larger upside, but that will depend on the Giants being behind and forced to throw a lot. Big Ben and the Steelers will probably be looking to throw first against a stronger Miami rush defense.