[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mcfadden on WW

whitehype

hey guys someone dropped Mcfadden this morning, and i have the 1st waiver wire which i have been saving all year... i think i should use it now on Mcfadden, or should i keep saving it(because he'll share with Bush)??? what would you guys do ???

and if so who would you drop for him ??

Edited by whitehype

hey guys someone dropped Mcfadden this morning, and i have the 1st waiver wire which i have been saving all year... i think i should use it now on Mcfadden, or should i keep saving it(because he'll share with Bush)??? what would you guys do ???

and if so who would you drop for him ??

Drop Meachem and pick him up. if you have a max number of rb...drop fred jackson

i don't understand why you would ask, of course you pick him up

I listened to the "fantasy predictors" and let McFadden sit on the bench this week. I didn't think his production would be much coming off a hammy, so I stuck with McCoy and Bradshaw this week. In my PPR league he put up 53 points, for my bench. Luckily I still won my matchup easily. I got McFadden in something like the 9th or 10th round of my draft and he is by far the biggest steal (which makes up for my bust of drafting DeAngelo Williams..)

Moral of the story: Pick him and and play him as long as he's going with that chip on his shoulder.