[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver wire help

hornsphan

I say Britt all along. He has been flirting with greatness all season...it was only a matter of time before he broke out and it is only a matter of time before he does it again.

Only thing to watch is whether or not the team is going to discipline him for this apparent bar brawl he was involved in.

Couple other available are Amendola and Royal. But damn if that rookie looks good when/if he is healthy.We also get independant touchdowns in this league...so I get punt return TDs as well wether I have Dallas D or not. Leaning Bryant.

thoughts?

Britt, especially with Romo out.

Seemed like Bryant had some chemistry with Kitna last night but I would have to go with Britt. He has been getting the job done every week lately no matter who is throwing the ball. Looks like this is going to be his breakout season. As mentioned above, pay attention to what happens with the fight and if any other disciplinary actions are going to come besides the 1 quarter or so that they sat him on Sunday.

Help me:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=338080