[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Torain + M Lynch for Andre Johnson

TheAdonis2010

the guy's whole team is peyton and aj....he was 5-1 (lost this week with ind bye) because of austin collie playing big for him and addai had a few good games....his 2 starting rbs are addai and marion barber,,so you can see his concern at RB.....i offered him dwayne bowe and lynch for aj almost as an "hey i want AJ , respond back with a counter offer...and he countered with that

looking at my roster i think this is a good trade.....not real sure about AJ's ankle issues but his last game was great..

any final opinions before i decide on this???

ill give my advice on yours too if you ask,,thanks

Take it now before he realizes how stupid of a deal that is for him...

cmp...

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=338206

i think ur right......in this other league im in i just traded forte for wayne ....feel like i got a steal there too , just read about chester getting goal line touches

ALL FREAKING DAY! I wish guys in my league were this dumb.

i can tell hes in panic mode (he just lost and dropped from 1st to 5th , addai is hurt and barber is garbage , and he picked up vince jackson last week so hes banking on him to come back as a wr1 soon)

trade is accepted...now we will see if it gets vetoed