[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did I just Give Up Too Much?

jbran23

With Romo being my only QB Big Bens owner offered me Ben for Gore straight up and I countered with Jahvid Best and Dwayne Bowe which he accepted pretty quick. I still have Rice, Gore, Torain, and Barber at RB and put in a waiver claim for LeGarrette Blount which I should get with my #2 waiver priority.

Im not too worried about parting ways with Bowe because he was a major sell high candidate anyway but Im worried about Best getting healthy with his bye week and having a huge second half. Did I just make a mistake?

It worth mentioning also that the guy I did the trade with is only one game behind me in 3rd place so I helped him out big time by turning a guy that was just going to rot on his bench behind Manning into 2 players that he will plug right into his starting lineup.

Personally, I wouldn't of done that trade. Bowe really has some incredible matchups coming up that could of possibly propelled you to make a nice run to the playoffs. I understand that Big Ben is a pretty nice option to replace Romo, but I'm the kind of guy that wouldn't care starting an average QB the rest of the way that you grab off waivers. I think RB's are much more difficult to find. Just my 2 cents. Maybe it will work out. You still have Torain and props if you get Blount because he should be decent.

yea i wouldnt have done that trade..i would have rather picked up fitzpatrick, stafford , or even kitna.....really you could have and should have been able to deal EITHER bowe or best for a 2nd tier QB one for one

as far as bowe...he did face 2 of the worst secondaries in the league so these next 2 or 3 weeks will show us whats up with him...im rooting for him though as he is currently my WR3 or flex