[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Wire help

dahjay

Standard scoring

Lost Romo and have Ryan on bye this week. I have to drop Romo because I want to keep my team intact.

Best choices are Fitz, Stafford, Kitna, Hass, Bradford and Freeman. I read other posts that people are taking Fitz over Stafford but from what I'm reading Stafford is winging it all over the field in practice - long and accurate, that's what she said.

Anyway, I'm thinking about taking Stafford because they at least have some sort of running game to open things up.

Please hook me up with some advice.

Thanks.

I'm in a similar situation, Cutler is my QB and I decided its definitely necessary to replace him. My best options are Kitnar and Stafford. I'm going with Stafford and hoping nobody else grabs Kitnar at the same time, which will give me a few weeks. I also don't have Romo on my team though, which means if he were to get better in 6 weeks or faster I would be screwed with Kitnar while you would still have their star QB.

I'm sure posting in this forum created a vortex in the time/space continuum but instead of being a wise guy how about just answering the question and then telling me to post to the other forum? I hate it when forum veterans get all high and mighty. It was a simple question. I hope The Huddle forum police fraternity has a great pension plan because you are doing a bang up job.

I'm sure posting in this forum created a vortex in the time/space continuum but instead of being a wise guy how about just answering the question and then telling me to post to the other forum? I hate it when forum veterans get all high and mighty. It was a simple question. I hope The Huddle forum police fraternity has a great pension plan because you are doing a bang up job.

Okay ... if it were me I'd grab Peyton Manning off the waiver wire.

fitz could be this years break out qb has the weapons. im trying to get him on waivers tonight. someone can finally take advantage buffalo wr's.

kitna could also do well. he does have roy miles and witten. and an underused decent run game. the only thing about kitna is that he has always thrown alot of picks.

freeman, i really like the guy i think he is the most consistent of the bunch and will continue to be.only has one single digit point game. hasn't made many mistakes and his schedule doesn't look bad.