[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking to add James Jones

Pistolkid

I have thin options at WR. I have a ton of Running backs, but I love having so many options. Which player would you drop on my team right now to pick up James Jones? (I need Kitna this week and would prefer to hold onto at least Bush and Blount for when I get destroyed with Gore and Torain's byes next week). Anthony Armstrong is also available. Another option would be to deal a RB for a WR to someone.

Non PPR (16 Man team League) 6 points for a Pass TD, standard otherwise

QB - Matt Ryan, Jon Kitna

RB - Frank Gore, Ryan Torain, Reggie Bush, LaGarrete Blount, Cadillac Williams, Ricky Williams, Donald Brown

WR - Steve Smith (NYG), Kenny Britt, Eddie Royal

TE - Vernon Davis

K - Dan Carpenter

DST - Chiefs

We start: 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 RB/WR flex, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST

I think I can actually trade Ricky Williams away to the kid who has Dez Bryant. Does this trade seem reasonable? I can use Dezzie for some byes coming up for Steve Smith (this week) and Eddie Royal and Kenny Britt (next week).

Edited by Pistolkid