[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need TE Upside - Tamme or Hoomanawhoever?

staniels12

Sorry, Kevin Boss, but it's not gonna happen between us long-term. Before I give up a perfectly good WR for Cooley or Daniels, whaddya think about Tamme or Hoomanawanui's potential to break out? Tamme has done absolutely NOTHING but the coaches seem to like his WR-esque mojo, and Hoomanoid seems to already be Bradford's red-zone security blanket. But can he stretch the field? Obviously I ain't replacing Clark's numbers from the waiver wire, but will either of these guys have a shot at a TE2 kinda second half?

Sorry, Kevin Boss, but it's not gonna happen between us long-term. Before I give up a perfectly good WR for Cooley or Daniels, whaddya think about Tamme or Hoomanawanui's potential to break out? Tamme has done absolutely NOTHING but the coaches seem to like his WR-esque mojo, and Hoomanoid seems to already be Bradford's red-zone security blanket. But can he stretch the field? Obviously I ain't replacing Clark's numbers from the waiver wire, but will either of these guys have a shot at a TE2 kinda second half?

Big Mike H, proven sorta, red zone target fro Bradford.

Help me out

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=338167

I like Tamme here. The guy started his career as a WR/CB and has the same size and speed as Clark. Obviously, as stated above, if you are expecting a point-for-point replacement for Dallas Clark, you may not get it from Waivers. But I think Tamme could be one of the better upside TEs out there. You have Peyton Manning behind center, which is huge plus. It then all comes down to Tamme's ability which is really untested in the NFL. I plan on keeping him on the bench this week, but a risk taker may at least consider him this week against the Texans (good matchup) and could even be rewarded. The coaches seem to have confidence in Tamme and may want to "see what he's got" this week.