[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade: Santana Moss for Austin Collie

Lyuokdea

I get:

Austin Collie

and I lose:

Santana Moss

The deal - So I'm currently 6-1, and i'm mostly looking at playoff production (Weeks 15/16 here). What I'm mostly concerned about is - Do you think Collie will return to his old form by this time? If so he's certainly a better play than Moss by the end of the season. Both teams face Jacksonville in one week, and Collie faces the raiders in the other, while Moss faces the Cowboys - so there is a slight matchup edge to Collie.

I assume Collie will be gone 4-5 more weeks, and I think I can take that hit and stay competitive (with my current record, which is why I'm looking at deals like this).

What do you all think?

Thanks,

~Lyuokdea

I get:

Austin Collie

and I lose:

Santana Moss

The deal - So I'm currently 6-1, and i'm mostly looking at playoff production (Weeks 15/16 here). What I'm mostly concerned about is - Do you think Collie will return to his old form by this time? If so he's certainly a better play than Moss by the end of the season. Both teams face Jacksonville in one week, and Collie faces the raiders in the other, while Moss faces the Cowboys - so there is a slight matchup edge to Collie.

I assume Collie will be gone 4-5 more weeks, and I think I can take that hit and stay competitive (with my current record, which is why I'm looking at deals like this).

What do you all think?

Thanks,

~Lyuokdea

Jeez, so much uncertyainty with Collie, I would not do it myself.

don't get me wrong I hope Collies comes back and catches a ton of TD's but he just had surgy. We won't know if that affects the way he catches the ball .

Personally keep Moss. He's been putting up solid numbers and even if u can take the hit of having collie on IR for 4 to 6 wekks why shouldn't u make sure u win and make it to the playoffs with the best record

don't get me wrong I hope Collies comes back and catches a ton of TD's but he just had surgy. We won't know if that affects the way he catches the ball .

Personally keep Moss. He's been putting up solid numbers and even if u can take the hit of having collie on IR for 4 to 6 wekks why shouldn't u make sure u win and make it to the playoffs with the best record

Keep the steady production from Moss. You are 6-1 for a reason, and that is because you have made smart decisions, one of which was drafting for S. Moss. As the Redskins fight for the playoffs, the McNabb-Moss connection will grow stronger, and Moss has always been a strong finisher and something of an iron man: in nine-plus seasons he has only missed a handful of games. Plug him in and get your steady production, and he will occasionally reward you with a monster game.

Collie's surgery was pretty minor he is expected to be back in 2 to 3 weeks i believe he will come back to form right away if not very shortly after. i picked him up a FA and hes put up huge numbers for me and has potential to put up bigger numbers with Dallas Clark out for the season. It is a tough call but personally i would go for Collie.

Edited by pistons