[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Floyd for Britt?

Mountie

I just dropped Floyd for Blount...Everyone in my league thinks im stupid, but Vjax comes back in 3 weeks and Floyd is still injured....Id drop him for Britt....Him and Collins have chem...as long as Collins plays well we wont see Young anymore!

I just dropped Floyd for Blount...Everyone in my league thinks im stupid, but Vjax comes back in 3 weeks and Floyd is still injured....Id drop him for Britt....Him and Collins have chem...as long as Collins plays well we wont see Young anymore!

Yeah but I am not sure how much V Jax will do going forward..... He is pissed at team and team pissed at him......

Yeah but I am not sure how much V Jax will do going forward..... He is pissed at team and team pissed at him......

Yes. Your first job is to win now, and Floyd will be out for some time, while Britt is (finally) emerging as a serious WR option. Save your dynasty decisions until the off season, and avoid becoming hamstrung fretting next year's team too much (especially with WR2s and Flexes). If you always play for the future, you will never win in the present.

I expect VJax to return to form when he returns; he has 3 weeks to shape up and I think San Diego is feeling pretty desperate right now.