[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 2 Week 8 WRs

drewbar

I'm currently starting Colston and TO. I could see replacing Colston with Johnson, but it seems risky given Colston's numbers last week. Even though he's going up against a tough D this week, his targets have been increasing each week and he finally found the endzone this past week. Thoughts?

I do agree about the Saints trying to establish the running game IF Bush is back, which might not happen until next week anyways. However, the Steelers are the #1 ranked defense against the run, only allowing 63.7 yds/game. I wouldn't expect Chris Ivory or Reggie Bush to get much in the way of rushing. I think they'll have to throw the ball, especially if they get behind in the game. I definitely want to play TO while he's hot. So, I'll just have to decide between Johnson and Colston...

I would think about starting s. johnson while the "getting is still good". I guess I'm still not 100% sold on BUF, so I'd worry about teams getting enough footage on fitzpatrick and company at some point.

Obviously, I don't think driver should be part of your decision, but what about edwards? I have no jets, so I haven't really been focused on what's going on w/ them, but if edwards is healthy, you want to think about him also.

Yeah, I definitely have my reserve about Buffalo WRs and Fitzpatrick. It's scary starting them over more reliable teams. Driver is certainly out of the equation. I am looking at Braylon Edwards as well, but to me, Johnson/Colston have higher upsides.