[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weird trade

lac3b

10 team league

Just got offered Vick and Rodgers for Peyton Manning. I think I'm gonna do it and then try to package one of them with a RB/WR for a better RB/WR. Trade expires tomorrow at 6PM so any advice would be great!

I have:

QB: Manning, Manning

RB: Charles, Turner, Snelling, Blount

WR: Colston, Boldin, Calvin, Evans, Crabtree

TE: Vernon

D/ST: Changes weekly

K: Gostkowski

He has:

Rodgers, Vick

MJD, Mathews, Bradshaw, F. Jones, Beanie, F. Jackson

Reggie, Austin, Roddy, Gaffney

Hernandez

He has, undoubtedly, the best team in the league, but is only 4-3. I, on the other hand, am 3-4 and at risk of missing the playoffs. Do you think I should do this trade, and if so, what should my next move be?

Seems reasonable, but you need to find your 2nd trade partner. Who needs Vick + a player and has a player of interest to you. This is critical. If no one else is willing to deal, I'd rather have Peyton Manning.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Thank you.

I think it's interesting, a little nutty both ways I look at it though. Rodgers plays the Jets, then Dallas, then a bye. Vick, I don't know what's going on... maybe he starts next week vs. Colts. Maybe he needs one more week to recover (?).

On the other hand, Peyton is losing soldiers left and right.

Ok, maybe I might do it just hinging on the hope that Vick comes back strong next week.

I had Vick and Rogers From beggining of season and swapped them back and for depending on defenses and vick injury but made some good points with both. But Kevin Kolb is a good QB and a mess up or two with vick and you might be stuck with a bench boy