[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice please

Scourge

10 team PPR league. I am pretty deep at RB where we start 2 and can also start a RB as a flex. Have Ray Rice, Moreno, Lynch, D Williams, Ricky Williams and Blount. At WR I am a little weak. I have Maclin and B Marshall. Behind him is a bunch of #3 types. I would like to upgrade a bit here and was offered J Knox, Crabtree and Torain for Ray Rice. Should I jump on this? I could also counter and try to get him to replace Crabtree with Bowe in the deal.

Any thoughts?

Yep, move Rice now before he starts loosing more and more carries which looks to be the trend.

Torain is playing better then Rice right now, Knox is playing well and Bowe is going to keep getting hotter and hotter. Crabtree is useless so if you can get Bowe in the deal then pull the trigger.

Yep, move Rice now before he starts loosing more and more carries which looks to be the trend.

Torain is playing better then Rice right now, Knox is playing well and Bowe is going to keep getting hotter and hotter. Crabtree is useless so if you can get Bowe in the deal then pull the trigger.

I wouldn't say Crabtree is useless. He has little value until Alex Smith returns. The return of Smith would mark the return of a more productive Crabtree. With that said, by all means go for Bowe if you can.